The CMS Webbuilders Build Dynamic Websites with CMS Features
Solutions for all your website needs!
Tel: 80400094 | Mobile: 0405661968
What is a CMS Website?
CMS stands for Content Management System or Course Management System(such as Moodle) and the websites built with Content Management System are getting more and more popular every day. Why? They are flexible, expandable and very easy for operation, maintenance and updates. We can design Content management websites to meet all your web needs, from simple websites, to blogs, to enterprise websites and more. We can integrate your website with ecommerce or online business applications such as shopping cart, online store with payment gateways (e.g. PayPal Express Money Bookers, Authorize.net, Google Checkout, eWay Shared Payments and Manual Payment etc.)
CMS Website Features Include
- Quality free/premium plugins for expandability
- Quality free/premium themes to suit different website needs
- Functionality are always easy to add with plugins/themes/widgets
- Short codes are easy to apply
- Commercial projects can be carried out with/without licensing fees
- Easy to edit and update through back-end admin
- Good for individual and commercial purposes
- Full control over websites by owners themselves
Other Features Include
- Easy Content Management(such as publishing, editing and updates)
- latest PHP & CSS design technology
- In-built MySQL Database
- Regular ISP backup of your website for easy restoration
- Flexibility with Content Management System
We can build any type of website you want: a personal blog or website, a photo blog, a business website, a professional portfolio, a government website, a magazine or news website, an online community, even a network of websites. We use plugins and themes to build your websites to your requirements, and we can extend it any time with more and better features or functionalities.
Publish with Ease
If you’ve ever created a document, you’re already an expert at creating content with such a system. You can create Posts and Pages, easily format them, insert media, and your content is live on the web with the click of a single button.
Content management system websites make it very easy for you to manage your content. You can create drafts, schedule publication, and look at your post revisions. You can also make your content public or private, and secure posts and pages with a password.
You can assign different access permissions to your website. An administrator can manage the whole website, editors can work with content, authors and contributors can write that content, and subscribers can manage their own profiles once they are registered. In this way, you have a variety of contributors to your website, and others can simply be part of your web community.
Images are more efficient presentation than words. That is why they are important for you to be able to quickly and easily upload images and media to your website. With a Content management website, you simply “Drag and Drop” your media into the up-loader, add it to your website. You can add alt text, captions and titles, insert images and galleries into your web content. Content Management System websites have a few image-editing tools for you to use.
Full Standards Compliance
CMS websites use short codes with full compliance with the standards set by the W3C which means that your website not only work in today’s browser, but also maintain forward compatibility with the next generation of browser. Your website looks fantastic for now and for the future.
Easy-to-change Theme System
Content management websites come with different themes. In case they are not suitable to your needs or taste, We can easily change the theme to the one that suits your website needs. We can also help upload your own theme if you have one.
Extend with Plugins
Content management websites are full of nice features. We can add more features for you anytime you want. We can also add complex galleries, social networking, forums, social media widgets, spam protection, calendars, fine-tune controls for search engine optimization, and forms.
Your website or blog is your communication hub, and comments provide a space for your friends and followers to engage with your content. CMS websites are forum ready enabling users to write, submit & edit comments for discussion.
Search Engine Optimized
Content management websites are a great choice for Search Engine Optimization as it takes care of most of the mechanics of search engine optimization for you already. All my Websites will be Google verified.
CMS websites have multilingual support which enables easy language integration or selection for any language other than English.
Importing & Security Features
Content Management System websites come with importers for blogger, Live Journal, Posts, Pages and so on. With this feature you can easily expert your blog/site as an XML file and import it to another site or the same website as a backup. Using our CMS websites means no one has access to your content without your permissions. You are the sole owner of your own data, own content at your own website.
Course Management(CMS)in Moodle
CMS stands for Course Management System (CMS) in Moodle, which is an Open Source Course Web Platform, also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It is very popular among educators around the world, used as a tool for creating online dynamic web sites for students. It features great tools for educators to manage and promote learning.
Some Features & Ways Used in Moodle:
- Scalability: scalable to very large deployments and hundreds of thousands of students, useful for either educational institutions or education hobbyists
- Full Online Courses: a platform to conduct full online courses for educational institutions or a private tutor to teach students(on one-to-one or one-to-group basis) from all around the world as long as students have computers with Internet connection
- Blended Learning: useful to conduct face-to-face online courses
- Activity modules: forums, databases, wikis, SCORM, assignments or quizzes etc.
- Forums, databases, wikis are used to build richly collaborative communities of learning around their subject matter (in the social constructionist tradition)
- Standard SCORM packages are used as a way to deliver content to students
- Assignments or quizzes are used to assess students’ learning